Slow cooking is a great method to prepare all type of delicious meals, whether you’re feeding one or two people or anticipating a crowd! From barbecue favorites like pulled pork to soups and vacation classics, you can make some of your favorite meals with ease utilizing a slow cooker. Now with two convenient sizes, Reynolds Kitchens Slow Cooker Liners has an alternative for any of your slow cooking requirements.
Slow Cooker Liners help take the mess out of sluggish cooking by making clean-up a snap. Before tossing in your active ingredients and turning it on, put a liner in your sluggish cooker. As soon as your meal is served, get rid of the liner, and clean-up’s done! Reynolds Kitchens Small and Routine Sized Slow Cooker Liners prevent a baked-on mess and get rid of soaking and scrubbing your sluggish cooker after a meal. They are made with an unique heat resistant nylon, BPA-free material that holds in even the heartiest components without breaking or piercing. Now that you can spend less time scrubbing and more time enjoying some slow-cooked meals, provide a few of our preferred sluggish cooker dishes a try!
Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners make slow cooking clean-up simple. You don’t have to soak or scrub your crockery pot after cooking with these slow cooker liners. Reynolds crockery pot liners fit round and oval shaped slow cookers.
Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners:
– Slow cooking simply got even simpler.
– For quick, simple cleanup without any soaking or scrubbing
– Fits oval and round slow cookers
– Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners
– Bundle consists of 4 Liners 13″ x 21″
– BPA-free and approved by the FDA for use in a slow cooker
– Not to be used in other electrical cookers or as oven cooking bags – Reynolds does make Oven cooking bags
– Created for use with 3 to 6.5 Qt slow cooker or Crock-pot ®.
– Supplies simple clean-up without any soaking or scrubbing of sluggish cooker required after use.
– Not planned as food storage bag.
– Brings a Kosher sign.
– Does not change recipe times or sluggish cooker efficiency.
– Discover more from the manufacturer.
This product consists of chemicals understood to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive damage.
1. Open sluggish cooker liner And location it inside the sluggish cooker bowl. Fit the liner comfortably versus the bottom And sides Of the bowl; pull leading Of liner over rim Of bowl.
Place lid on slow cooker. Cook according To recipe.
3. thoroughly eliminate cover To permit steam To get away. Serve meal straight From sluggish cooker.
4. cool sluggish cooker totally; eliminate liner And toss.
Slowcooker liners are gaining popularity with busy cooks. That’s because they considerably reduce the clean-up required after slowcooking or remove cleansing entirely. This is absolutely a timesaver for the house cook. These are really budget-friendly and you’ll find an excellent variety of brand names offered. Most, nevertheless, are for larger Slowcookers and crock-pots, in the 4- to 6-quart capabilities. Try a pack, you will not return to slowcooking without them.
The concept of a disposable liner inside a Crock-Pot or sluggish cooker seems like a hectic cook’s desire product, however I did wonder how well one can take the sluggish cooker’s heat and whether these liners work as intended and actually minimize cleanup.