Dell Vostro desktop options are developed specifically with functions to simplify the innovation difficulties of small company. Vostro provides trustworthy performance backed by remarkable Dell support– all at a fantastic worth. No undesirable trialware. Fitted just with the software you desire. Individualized telephone support from specifically trained small business technicians readily available 24x7x365. Exceptional Dell dependability and problem-free technology work overtime for small company. Security choices assistance safeguard your system and data from unauthorized system access, destructive software application attacks and loss of important information that can paralyze your company.
Key Functions and Prolonged Capabilities
– Small companies demand big outcomes. New features and extended abilities can improve your efficiency. Include advanced audio and video abilities for the supreme multimedia experience.
– Choose the level of processing performance you need from a series of the latest-generation Intel ® Celeron ® and Core ™ 2 Duo processors.- Real Windows ® 7 Specialist
– Enjoy great visual and image clarity with integrated Intel ® GMA X4500HD graphics1 or an optional ATI Radeon ® HD graphics card1.
– Run your general business applications and multitask with as much as 4GB of quick 800 MHz Double Data Rate 2 (DDR2) system memory1.
– Optimize system storage capacity with up to 1TB2 of hard disk space.
– Enable quick information transfer speed and network efficiency with the integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit network adapter.
– Processor: Option of Intel Celeron to Intel Core 2 Duo CPUs
– RAM: As Much As 4GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM
– Screen: Can be purchased with or without Dell screens
– Storage: Up to two hard drives (maximum 2TB with two 1TB 7200RPM drives).
– Optical Drives: 16X DVD-ROM, 48X CDRW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive, 16X CD/DVD +/- R, 6x Blue-ray Disc Combo, 6x Blue-ray Disc Author.
– Measurements: 13.95″ x 6.67″ x 16.8″, 22 pounds.
– OS: Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista House Premium, Windows Vista -.Organisation, Windows Vista Ultimate or Windows Vista Ultimate with Windows XP.
Expert Downgrade Rights Service or FreeDOS.
– Price: Start at $279 retail.
What problem does it fix?
The Vostro 220 line provides value-priced, reputable Intel-powered efficiency backed by Dell’s restricted hardware guarantee. The Vostro 220 offers can be customized to satisfy a variety of small business requirements, however the systems do not boast the growth breadth or performance options offered in bigger, pricier 410 tower models.
Restricted efficiency ability – You can not set up Dell Vostro 220 minitowers to include quad core processors or more than two internal SATA hard disks. When purchasing, nor can you define video cards with more than 256MB of RAM. Limited expansion capability – While Dell Vostro 220 systems possess growth abilities, the options are limited. The 220 minitower consists of 2 PCI slots, one PCIe x1 slot, one PCIe x16 slot, 3 3.5″ bays and two 5.25″ bays.
Weak basic organisation service warranty – Unlike Dell’s OptiPlex industry desktops, the Vostros (by default) include a single year of Dell’s next-business day on-site limited hardware guarantee coverage. Think about the 220’s value pricing, however, and it’s reasonable why the three-year guarantee (found with the Optiplex line) isn’t basic on Vostro 220 designs.
Working on the G45 Express chipset, an Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 powers the Vostro 220s, performing at 2.66 ghz. The CPU features 2 cores, supports 64-bit computing and manages data bus speeds of as much as 1,066 megahertz. It also includes boosted SpeedStep, Execute Disable Bit and Prolonged Memory 64 innovations by Intel. The processor links to the motherboard through the LGA775 socket and has 3 megabytes of L2 cache.