If you desire to wirelessly scan with Canon Pixma MX340, then you may be questioning how to go about starting and conserving scans to your computer. The only method to begin scanning wirelessly to your computer system with the Canon Pixma MX340 is to set up another program to your computer. You can obtain the program by going to the Drivers and Software page for the Canon Pixma MX340. Click the Select Operating System drop-down menu, click your os, then click the Select OS Variation drop-down menu and choose the version of the os set up on your computer.
The Canon Pixma MX340 is the House Office Wireless All-In-One offers the versatility to increase the performance you require at house or small workplace. To enhance efficiency, the Pixma MX340 is built with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to permit you to print or scan wirelessly from anywhere in the home. Pixma MX340 supported high-speed Super G3 Fax making sure the most effective interaction and Double Color Range Processing technology, every copy you will keep the integrity of the original. Delight in the full benefit of Canon printing innovation Wi-Fi was wonderful and print pictures wirelessly from your iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch compatible.
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software application situated on the disc that featured the printer. If you do not have the disc, you can download the software from the Canon website.
2. Go to “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX”.
3. Select “Photos/Documents” or “Stack of Files”.
4. If “Photos/Documents” was chosen, open the top of the scanner and place the file you wish to scan on the glass with the leading facing to the. If “Stack of Files” was picked, turn the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of documents in the tray.
5. Select the “File Type” in the left pane, then click the “Scan” button.
6. The scanning process ought to start. When it’s finished, select “Conserve” to save the document( s) as a JPEG, or select “Conserve as PDF” to wait in PDF format.
Its built-in Wireless connectivity allows you to scan or print wirelessly1 from throughout the house. The integrated, completely incorporated 30-sheet Vehicle File Feeder delivers fast copying or scanning of your originals so you can do other things while your printer is at work.
This flexible Wireless Office All-In-One also prints image laboratory quality photos. Speaking of photos, take full benefit of Canon’s fantastic Wi-Fi printing innovation and print your images wirelessly from suitable iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices3. The Canon Pixma MX340 is a member of Canon’s small-business series of inkjet all-in-one printers. They have fewer facilities for the picture lover and more for the small office, so you can anticipate to see fax and an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), but not a memory card reader.
And this is what you get. The streamlined, big black and white box has a high-gloss top, which unfolds into a 30-sheet ADF, inset into the lid of its scanner. It is well used, with an excellent screen font style and icon-based status info, there’s no backlight, which can make it hard to read, unless you have direct overhead light. To the left of the LCD display are three large mode buttons for copy, fax and scan. There’s likewise an advanced system for declining junk faxes, based on the source of the fax call.
In the front panel is a small illuminated blue badge, which reveals that the Pixma MX340 has Wi-Fi, and a pull-down cover which opens instantly if you forget it when printing and sits at an angle to offer a raised output tray. A flap pulls open at the back to supply an input tray, which can use up to 100 sheets. At the back are sockets for USB, Ethernet and a fax line, however many people will opt to link via wireless and setup is uncomplicated, as you can go into any passcode using the numeric pad.